Thursday, August 20, 2009
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Our run was cancelled this mornning due to rain. I kind of was looking forward to a run in the rain, however, I have to know how far I can push Kris and I don't think he would love being sopping wet at 6:00 on a Thursday. I run with a hat so the water wouldn't bother me too much, but I was picturing Kris and Darren running with their eyes barely open....hopefully the rain will hold off tonight and we can get our 4 in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did get my 4 miles in this day. Lucky for us, our gym has a 1/4 mile track inside. I had to run by myself because of an office happy hour after work. Note to self, sliders, onion rings and chicken wings are not a good meal choice before a run of any distance!
Post a Comment