Sunday, September 20, 2009
Put it in the Books
Our 20 miler is over and the taper can now begin! All three of us felt really good and actually enjoyed ourselves for the almost 4 hours of running. I'll post tomorrow about the entire "Cara 20 Mile Ready to Run" event, but I did want to let everyone know we are all alive and kicking :). I'm laying on the couch with a little bit of a swollen foot with and ice pack. I think it might have been due to the multiple pickles I ate at the post race party and the superpower icy-hot like product "Bio-Freeze" I put on my foot on the bus ride home (I think I read somewhere that it is bad to use topical ointments after a long run but remembered it after seeing my puffy foot). I'm pretty content just watching the Emmy's and even better; i feel great after a tremendous dinner. My sister, Brittany, came over and cooked dinner for Kris and I and it was an awesome treat. Tomorrow was declared "National Pajama Day" by a woman on our run and i will definitely be following this decree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment